Coconut Pineapple Gelatin Dessert
This gorgeous Coconut Pineapple Gelatin Dessert is really simple to make and
packed with fresh flavors. Garnish with pineapple chunks and shredded coconut.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, chunks cut in half and juice reserved
- 1 (13.5 fluid ounces) can light coconut milk
- 1 (14 ounces) can NESTLÉ LA LECHERA
50% Less Sugar Sweetened Condensed Dairy Product
- 3 (7 grams each) envelopes unflavored
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup flaked coconut, divided
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, coconut milk and La Lechera in large bowl;
- Sprinkle gelatin over water in small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds
or until dissolved.
- Add dissolved gelatin to La Lechera mixture; mix well.
- Add pineapple chunks (reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish) and 3/4 cup coconut;
- Pour mixture into large serving bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with reserved pineapple chunks and remaining 1/4 cup coconut before serving.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.