Gelatin Dessert Recipes
- Almond Gelatin
- Candy Corn Gelatin Ring
— Treat your family to this colorful pineapple and orange gelatin made using Yoplait® lemon meringue yogurt - a mouth-watering dessert.
- Coconut Pineapple Gelatin Dessert
— This gorgeous Coconut Pineapple Gelatin Dessert is really simple to make and packed with fresh flavors.
- Creamy Lemon-Honey Gelatin
— Creamy Lemon-Honey Gelatin, made from yogurt, lemon Jell-O, honey and blueberries, for an unforgettable dessert.
- Creamy Triple-Citrus Gelatin Dessert
— Don't let those soft pastel colors fool you. This triple-citrus gelatin mold is a powerhouse in the dessert category.
- Crown Jewel Dessert (Stained Glass or Broken Glass)
— This is also known as Stained Glass or Broken Glass. It was developed by a home cook, R.J. Gatti, who sent the recipe to General Foods in 1955. It can be served either as a salad or as a dessert.
- Dulce de Leche Gelatin
- Flipz Pretzel Dessert
— A deliciously different dessert using Flipz White Fudge-Covered Pretzels. Your guests and family will love this - guaranteed!
- Ice Cream-Gelatin Molds
- Jell-O 1-2-3 Dessert
- Jell-O Jewels Dessert
— This ambrosia-style dessert substitutes fun, fruity gelatin cubes for the traditional fruit.
- Jell-O Layer Dessert
- Jellin'-Melon Snacks
- Layered Gelatin Dessert
— Layered Gelatin Dessert is an elegant, cool and refreshing dessert you can enjoy all year round.
- Layered Mango Dessert
- Mandarin Mousse Mold
- Margarita Jell-O
- Mosaic Dessert Bars
- Raspberry Layered Dessert
- Raspberry Pretzel Dessert
- Raspberry Slices
- Sliders (Jell-O Shooters) — You can use almost any liquor - vodka or tequila, or flavored liqueurs to contrast with the Jell-O flavors.
- Sparkling Jell-O Shot Jigglers
- Stained Glass Bars
— This is truly a show-stopping finger dessert. The colors and flavor choices are unlimited!
- Watermelon Bowl
— Watermelon does double duty: the pureed juice replaces water in the gelatin and the empty shell becomes a bowl for this refreshing dessert.
- Whip 'n Chill
— A blast from the past! Whip ‘n Chill was a favorite dessert in the 60s. You can make your own with your favorite flavor gelatin.
- Whipped Jell-O Jars
— A wonderful, light dessert that the kids will also love.
- Yummy Gelatin Dessert — This is a marvelous, light summer dessert that can be varied by using other fruits and other flavors of gelatin.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.