Dulce de Leche Gelatin
- 2 (7 gram) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 (13.4 ounce) can NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Mix gelatin and hot water in small bowl until dissolved; set aside.
- Grease 8 dessert cups or 9-inch-round cake pan.
- Place dulce de leche, milk, gelatin mixture and vanilla extract in blender; cover.
Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared dessert cups; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or
- To serve, invert cups onto serving dishes and gently shake to loosen.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
Yield: 8 servings | Prep Time: 10 min
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé and meals.com
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.