Flipz Pretzel Dessert
A deliciously different dessert using Flipz White Fudge-Covered Pretzels. Your
guests and family will love this - guaranteed!
- 2 cups pineapple juice, heated
- 1 (6 ounce) box strawberry gelatin dessert
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 (7.5 ounce) package NESTLÉ ® FLIPZ® White Fudge-Covered Pretzels
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Place juice in medium bowl. Add strawberry gelatin; stir until dissolved. Add
- Place Flipz in bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy; fold in whipped
- Spread on top of pretzels making sure that cream cheese mixture touches all four
sides of the dish.
- Gently spoon gelatin mixture over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until gelatin mixture is firm.
Prep Time: 15 min | Serves: 16
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Nestle® Very Best Meals