Flipz Pretzel Dessert
A deliciously different dessert using Flipz White Fudge-Covered Pretzels. Your
guests and family will love this - guaranteed!
- 2 cups pineapple juice, heated
- 1 package (6 ounces) strawberry gelatin dessert
- 1 package (6 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 package (7.5
ounces) NESTLÉ ® FLIPZ® White Fudge-Covered Pretzels
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese,
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping,
- Place juice in medium bowl. Add strawberry gelatin; stir until dissolved. Add
- Place Flipz in bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy; fold in whipped
- Spread on top of pretzels making sure that cream cheese mixture touches all four
sides of the dish.
- Gently spoon gelatin mixture over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until gelatin mixture is firm.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: refrigeration time, 1 hour
Reprinted with permission from
Nestle® Very Best Meals.