Jell-O Layer Dessert
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 pound butter
- 24 Graham
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1 cup crushed
- 2 small boxes raspberry gelatin
- Cream together egg yolks, sugar and butter.
- Add nuts, marshmallows and pineapple.
- Beat egg whites stiff. Fold into mixture.
- Pour over Graham crackers that have been
placed to cover bottom of dish, then place another layer of crackers.
- Prepare gelatin. When it begins to congeal, pour over second layer of crackers.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Best when made 3 days ahead.