Jell-O® 1-2-3 Dessert
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin, or any flavor
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- Dissolve dry gelatin mix in boiling water in bowl.
- Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1 1/4 cups; add to gelatin mixture.
- Add to blender; cover and blend 30 seconds.
- Add whipped topping; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour evenly into 4 dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate at least 20 minutes or until set.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Prep Time: 5 min | Total Time: 25 min | Makes: 4 servings
Fun Idea: Top each serving with 1/4 cup cut-up fruit to match your JELL-O
flavor. For instance, serve sliced strawberries with JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor
Nutritional Information: Calories 30 Total fat 1 g Saturated fat 1 g Cholesterol
0 mg Sodium 80 mg Carbohydrate 3 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 2 g Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 0 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 0 %DV Iron 0 %DV
Diet Exchange: Free
Nutrition Bonus: Enjoy this low-fat, low calorie dessert any day of the week!
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.