Raspberry Pretzel Dessert
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes Jell-O raspberry flavor gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 boxes frozen raspberries
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese, softened
- 10 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Mix Jell-O and boiling water; add raspberries.
- Refrigerate until partially set.
- Mix pretzels, butter and sugar and press into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake 6 for minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Top with cream cheese, Cool Whip and sugar mixture.
- Finish with Jell-O mixture.
- Refrigerate till set.
Recipe used with permission from