- 1 small box raspberry gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 20 vanilla wafers
- 1/4 pound melted butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Knox unflavored gelatine
- 1 cup boiling water
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Top Layer: Dissolve raspberry gelatin in water. Let cool.
- Base: Crush vanilla wafers and mix together with butter, press into a 9-inch
square glass baking pan and put in refrigerator until set (5-10 minutes).
- Middle Layer: Dissolve gelatin in water and add to condensed milk. Mix gently.
Add to base once it is set.
- Put back into the refrigerator.
- When the condensed milk layer is firm, gently spoon the raspberry gelatin on top so as not to disturb the
- Allow to set until firm in refrigerator, then cut into 2-inch squares.
For best flavor, let set in refrigerator overnight.