Stained Glass Bars
This is truly a show-stopping finger dessert. The colors and flavor choices are
- 5 1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package JELL-O Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 2 envelopes KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Add 1 cup boiling water to each flavor fruit gelatin mix in separate bowls;
stir for 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Pour each flavor of gelatin into separate small shallow food storage container
sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water; let stand for 1 minute.
- Stir in remaining boiling water.
- Add condensed milk; mix well. Cool slightly.
- Cut flavored gelatin into cubes.
- Randomly place cubes in 13 x 9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour milk mixture over cubes; stir to evenly distribute gelatin cubes.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm before cutting into bars.
Recipe and photo credit: