Whipped Jell-O Jars
A wonderful, light dessert that the kids will also love.
- 3 cups boiling water, divided
- 4 (3 ounce) packages JELL-O Gelatin, any 4 different flavors, divided
- ice cubes
- 2 cups cold water, divided
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Add 3/4 cup boiling water to 1 package gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir
for 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to 1/2 cup cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to dissolved
gelatin; stir until slightly thickened.
- Remove any unmelted ice. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until thickened but
- Beat with mixer on high speed for 2 minutes or until about doubled in volume.
Spoon into 12 (8-ounce) jelly jars.
- Repeat with each remaining gelatin flavor to make a total of 4 layers, refrigerating
after each layer as directed.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Yield: 12 desserts
Substitutions: Prepare using JELL-O Sugar Free Gelatin.
Substitute parfait glasses for the jelly jars.
Amounts Per Serving Calories 110 Total fat 0g Saturated fat 0g Cholesterol
0mg Sodium 105mg Carbohydrate 26g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 26g Protein 2g
Vitamin A 0%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit: