Yummy Gelatin Dessert
This is a marvelous, light summer dessert that can be varied by using other fruits
and other flavors of gelatin.
- 1 large box strawberry-banana-flavored gelatin
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained and cut into smaller pieces
- 3 or 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (9 ounce) container frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 loaf-style angel food cake, broken into walnut-size pieces
- Make gelatin according to package directions.
- Line bottom of tube pan or springform pan with wax paper.
- Place half of fruit in bottom of pan, spread on half of whipped topping, then half of cake pieces.
- Repeat layers.
- Pour cooled gelatin over ingredients.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
- Invert onto serving plate and carefully peel off wax paper.