Big Red Ice Cream
- 1 quart whipping cream
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries (optional)
- 3 cans Big Red (36 fluid ounces)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir well.
- Pour into an ice cream freezer and fill freezer to fill line with milk.
Yields 1 gallon or 1 1/2 gallons.
Source: Big Red Corporate Offices, Waco, Texas
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes