Black Walnut Ice Cream
- 5 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 pint Half-and-Half
- 1/2 teaspoon black walnut flavoring
- 1/2 to 3/4 cups black walnuts, chopped (to taste)
- Beat eggs until foamy and lemon-colored.
- Add sugar to eggs slowly and beat until smooth - until dissolved.
- Mix everything together.
- Pour into freezer can and add milk to fill line.
- Place in ice cream freezer; add ice and salt until freezer stops.
- Remove paddle and pack with more ice, wrap in towels and let set to firm.
- For soft serve ice cream, dip right in.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Hammons Products Company
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.