Brown Sugar Peach Ice Cream
- 4 large peaches, pureed or chopped fine
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- To peaches, add 1/2 cup of the sugar and the lemon juice. Set aside.
- In medium saucepan combine milk, eggs and remaining sugar. Cook over low heat,
stirring constantly, until mixture is thick enough to coat a metal spoon, about
- Stir in cream and vanilla extract.
- Stir peaches into cream mixture and freeze in ice cream maker.