Butter Pecan Ice Cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 small box instant butterscotch pudding
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup pecans
- Mix puddings as directed on boxes.
- Stir in maple flavoring, sugar and sweetened condensed milk.
- Put butter into a skillet and melt.
- Add brown sugar and pecans, stirring constantly, until slightly glazed.
- Remove from heat.
- Add nut mixture to pudding mixture and put into freezer can.
- Add enough milk to make freezer can about 3/4 full.
Yield: 6 quarts
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes