Butter Pecan Ice Cream 3
- 3 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 small box instant butterscotch pudding
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup pecans
- Mix puddings as directed on boxes.
- Stir in maple flavoring, sugar and sweetened
- Put butter into a skillet and melt.
- Add brown sugar and pecans, stirring constantly,
until slightly glazed.
- Remove from heat.
- Add nut mixture to pudding mixture and
put into freezer can.
- Add enough milk to make freezer can about 3/4 full.
Yield: 6 quarts
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.