Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (17 ounce) can dark sweet cherries, pitted, well
drained, or 10 ounces maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add sweetened
condensed milk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into ice
cream freezer container, and freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
Makes 1 1/2 quarts