Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups whipping Cream
- 1 large size Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Take the chocolate cookie dough out of the refrigerator and leave out until needed.
- Scald milk until bubbles form around edge. Remove from heat.
- Add sugar and salt. Stir until dissolved.
- Stir in half-and-half, vanilla extract and whipping cream.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Freeze as ice cream machine's manufacturer's instructions.
- When ice cream has been through the entire ice cream machine process and is now
a chilled soft ice cream, add the chocolate chip cookie dough. Break up the dough
as best you can with your hands and drop it in small clusters into the soft ice
cream. Mix it around to ensure that the cookie dough is evenly distributed throughout
the ice cream.
- Put the ice cream in the freezer for several hours until hardened.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes