Chocolate Ice Cream 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup Hershey's syrup
- 1 cup chilled half-and-half
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a medium-size saucepan sprinkle gelatine over cold water; let stand 5 minutes
- Add milk and sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, just
until gelatine and sugar are dissolved.
- Remove from heat; add syrup.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Add half-and-half, whipping cream and vanilla extract. Chill thoroughly.
- Freeze in an ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's directions.
Makes 1 quart.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes