Chocolate Mallow Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup plus 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 marshmallows, cut up
- Combine chocolate chips, the 1/2 cup cream, water and marshmallows in a 2-quart
saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until the chocolate and marshmallows melt.
- Remove from heat; chill thoroughly.
- Whip the 2/3 cup cream until stiff. Fold into cold chocolate mixture until well
- Freeze in ice cube tray; do not stir.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes