Chocolate Rum Raisin Ice Cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate covered raisins
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon rum flavoring
- In small saucepan over medium heat, combine cream and chocolate covered raisins.
- Stir until chocolate has melted. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in milk, egg and flavoring. Chill.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
Makes 1 pint.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine April 30, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes