Coffee Brickle Ice Cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups half-and-half
- 3/4 cup almonds, chopped and toasted
- 1/3 cup brickle chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- In small bowl, dissolve coffee in water.
- In ice cream freezer container, combine
all ingredients; mix well.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
Makes 2 quarts.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes