Coffee Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons instant coffee granules dissolved in 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups whipping or heavy cream
- Put sweetened condensed milk and dissolved coffee in a bowl over a pan of gently
simmering water. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract and let cool before chilling in the refrigerator.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form, then fold into the coffee mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a container. Cover and freeze until firm, beating well after 1 1/2
- About 15 minutes before serving, transfer the ice cream to the refrigerator.
Good served with Hot Fudge Sauce or Burnt Honey Sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes