Dairy Queen Ice Cream
- 2 envelopes Knox gelatine
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cream
- Soak Knox gelatine in cold water. Heat milk, but do not boil.
- Remove from heat, and add gelatine, sugar, vanilla extract and salt.
- Cool and add ice cream.
- Chill for 5 to 6 hours.
- Pour into a 4 to 6-quart ice cream freezer can.
- Process as per manufacturer's instructions.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes