Easy Pina Colada Ice Cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can juice pack crushed pineapple
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand
sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 can cream of coconut (NOT coconut milk)
- 2 cups
(1 pint) whipping cream, whipped (DO NOT use non-dairy whipped
- 1/2 teaspoon rum flavoring, optional
- In a blender or food processor, puree the pineapple.
- In a large bowl, combine pureed pineapple, sweetened condensed milk, cream of
coconut and rum flavoring, if desired.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into a 9 x 5-inch
loaf pan or other 2-quart container. Cover.
- Freeze at least 8 hours or until firm.