Garlic Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or slightly less)
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups milk
- 2 garlic cloves,
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Soften gelatin in water.
- Heat the milk just to a simmer.
- Add sugar and salt and stir to dissolve.
the gelatin in the hot milk.
- Cool, then add the lemon juice and garlic.
- Chill in freezer until slushy.
- Whip the cream until thick but not stiff, and stir into the mixture.
- Freeze in
a mold or foil covered tray.
- Top with strawberry fruit toppings, or fresh fruits.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.