Garlic Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or slightly less)
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups milk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Soften gelatin in water.
- Heat the milk just to a simmer.
- Add sugar and salt and stir to dissolve.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the hot milk.
- Cool, then add the lemon juice and garlic.
- Chill in freezer until slushy.
- Whip the cream until thick but not stiff, and stir into the mixture.
- Freeze in a mold or foil covered tray.
- Top with strawberry fruit toppings, or fresh fruits.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes