Homemade Creamy Ice Cream
- 2 small boxes instant pudding
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- Whole or 2% milk
- Flavoring of choice
- Mix enough regular milk with pudding to dissolve pudding.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk until mixed.
- Add enough regular milk to finish filling container.
- Turn on freezer and churn until freezer pulls down.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes