Key Lime Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice
- 2 to 3 drops green food coloring
- Combine sugar and eggs, mixing thoroughly.
- Add lime peel and milk. Cook over
medium heat until slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallows, stirring
until melted. Cool.
- Add Key lime juice and whipping cream to the cooled mixture.
- Add food coloring as desired.
- Freeze as per ice cream maker's instructions.