Kool-Aid Ice Cream
Pair the Kool-Aid and extract flavors for a different flavor.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened
condensed milk (enough to fill a 1 1/2-gallon freezer)
- 2 packages unsweetened orange Kool-Aid, dissolved in small
amount hot water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange extract
- 3 eggs
- Let sugar and pineapple come to boil a few minutes to melt sugar. Cool.
- Add Kool-Aid
and orange extract.
- Beat eggs well.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, pineapple mixture
and milk to fill freezer. Do not fill too full. Use finger length for fill line.
Substitute frozen strawberries in place of pineapple using strawberry Kool-Aid
and vanilla extract.