Kool-Aid Ice Cream
Pair the Kool-Aid and extract flavors for a different flavor.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk (enough to fill a 1 1/2-gallon freezer)
- 2 packages unsweetened orange Kool-Aid, dissolved in small amount hot water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange extract
- 3 eggs
- Let sugar and pineapple come to boil a few minutes to melt sugar. Cool.
- Add Kool-Aid and orange extract.
- Beat eggs well.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, pineapple mixture
and milk to fill freezer. Do not fill too full. Use finger length for fill line.
Substitute frozen strawberries in place of pineapple using strawberry Kool-Aid
and vanilla extract.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes