Mango Ice Cream
- 2 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups mango puree
- Combine whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl of a stand mixer. Whip them together until stiff peaks are achieved.
- Fold in the mango puree gently with a silicone spatula until well combined.
- Transfer the prepared ice cream to a bread pan or a freezer safe bowl. Smooth the top with the back of the spoon. Place a small sheet of parchment paper on the top of the ice cream, Cover with plastic wrap and freeze.
- For soft scoops, freeze for 2 to 2 1/2 hours and serve immediately.
- For rolled scoops, freeze for 6 hours or more.