Maraschino Ice Cream
- 1 can evaporated milk, chilled
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- Blend milk and cherries and their liquid in a blender, only for a moment or two;
cherries should not be too well blended.
- Thoroughly whip egg whites.
- Fold in cherry mixture.
- Freeze to desired consistency.
If you like a stronger flavor, add from 1/2 to 1 teaspoon almond extract.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes