Milky Way Ice Cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups milk
- 8 regular size Milky Way bars, cut up
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large cans Pet evaporated milk
- Mix in top of double boiler milk and Milky Way bars. When bars have melted, set
aside from stove and let cool.
- Beat 6 eggs, add sugar and vanilla extract. Mix well
and then add milk and Milky Way mixture. Stir together thoroughly.
- Pour into gallon ice cream maker. Fill to within two inches from top with milk
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes