Non-Dairy Ice Cream
This is an interesting twist on ice cream.
- 1 (1.7 ounce) package instant pudding mix
- 3 cups non-dairy whipping cream
- 2 cups fat free non-dairy creamer (dry)
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine ingredients into a large bowl and mix with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour into plastic container and freeze 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine 6/7/01 5:41:03 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes