Orange Ice Cream
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- Finely grated zest and juice of 2 large oranges
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put egg yolks in a bowl. Beat, gradually adding sugar, until very light and thick.
- In another bowl, whip egg whites until stiff.
- Fold cream, orange juice and zest into egg yolks followed by egg whites.
- Pour the mixture into a container. Cover and freeze until firm.
- About 20 minutes before serving, transfer the ice cream to the refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes