Orange Ice Cream
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- Finely grated zest and juice of 2 large oranges
- Put egg yolks in a bowl. Beat, gradually adding sugar, until very light and thick.
- In another bowl, whip egg whites until stiff.
- Fold cream, orange juice and zest
into egg yolks followed by egg whites.
- Pour the mixture into a container. Cover
and freeze until firm.
- About 20 minutes before serving, transfer the ice cream to the refrigerator.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.