Orange Soda Ice Cream
Substitute strawberry soda, cream soda or other flavor of your choice for the orange soda.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 6 (12 ounce) cans orange soda
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, orange soda and pineapple in bowl; mix
well. Chill overnight.
- Pour mixture into ice cream freezer container.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
Yield: 16 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes