Paw Paw Ice Cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups whole milk
- 3 cups cream or half-and-half
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 3 oranges, juiced
- 2 cups mashed paw paws
- Mix together milk, cream and sugar.
- Place ingredients in ice cream freezer and turn until mushy.
- Add juices of lemons and oranges and mashed paw paws.
- Turn freezer until frozen, then let stand for one hour and pack freezer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes