Peach Cheesecake Ice Cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup peach nectar or orange juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 large ripe peach, peeled and chopped (3/4 cup)
- In a large mixer bowl combine softened cream cheese and sugar. Beat with an electric
mixer on medium high speed till fluffy.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually
add whipping cream, milk, peach nectar or orange juice, lemon juice, vanilla
extract and apple pie spice. Beat until ingredients are combined.
- Stir in the chopped peach.
- Freeze the ice-cream mixture in a 1- or 2-quart ice cream freezer according to
Makes about 1 quart.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes