Peach Cobbler Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 pint heavy cream (whipping cream)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups canned peaches, diced
- 1/2 cup juice from peaches
- Dash salt
- Milk, to make 3 quarts
- Add all ingredients except the milk to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Pour into ice cream freezer and add milk to make a total of 3 quarts
(to fill line in a 4-quart mixer) of liquid.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes