Peppermint Ice Cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 pound peppermint stick candy, broken into pieces
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup half-and-half
- In top of double boiler over hot water melt candy and marshmallows in boiling
- Chill in loaf pan or oblong Pyrex dish in freezer until slightly thickened.
- Blend whipped and half-and-half creams. Add to partially frozen mixture.
- Freeze, stirring once.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes