Peppermint Rock Ice Cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint
- 2 cups cream, whipped
- Chocolate flakes (for garnish)
- Put sweetened condensed milk, water and vanilla extract in a bowl and whip until thick
- Fold in peppermint candy and the whipped cream.
- Pour the mixture into a container.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- About 20 minutes before serving, transfer the ice cream to the refrigerator.
- Serve garnished with chocolate flakes.