Pineapple Ice Cream
- 2 small boxes regular vanilla pudding
- 1 quart half-and-half
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (#303) can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
- Cook pudding by package directions using half-and-half instead of milk.
- While mixture is hot, add beaten eggs, sugar and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Add pineapple and syrup and enough milk to bring to the full mark on a 1-gallon
- Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes