Pumpkin Ice Cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup cooked or canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- Gingersnaps (optional)
- In medium bowl, mix the pumpkin and spice until well blended.
- Stir in ice cream.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
- Garnish with gingersnaps if desired.
Yields 4 to 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes