Raspberry Ice Cream
- 1 small box raspberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 (10 ounce) package
frozen raspberries, thawed and sieved
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (3
3/4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons
- 1 quart milk
- Dissolve raspberry gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in sieved raspberries.
- Beat eggs.
- Add whipping cream, dry pudding mix, sugar and vanilla extract.
into raspberry mixture.
- Pour into 1 gallon ice cream freezer container.
- Add milk
and stir until blended.
- Freeze according to freezer manufacturer's directions.
Makes 2 quarts.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.