Rocky Road Ice Cream
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups miniature marshmallows, halved
- In a medium saucepan melt the chocolate over medium-low heat.
- Gradually stir
in milk till combined.
- Gradually stir in water.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour half of the
mixture into a blender container; cover and blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- Repeat with other half of mixture.
- Cover surface with plastic wrap and chill thoroughly.
- Stir in whipping cream, walnuts and vanilla extract.
- Freeze in a 4- or 5-quart
ice-cream freezer according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Stir in marshmallows
- Ripen for 4 hours.
Makes about 1 quart (8 servings).
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.