- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon rum
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
cup miniature chocolate chips
- Combine whipping cream, milk and rum extract in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate
for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator and beat just until soft peaks form.
Do not over-beat.
- Fold in the cherry pie filling, almonds and chocolate chips.
to an 8-inch square pan.
- Cover and freeze for about 4 hours or until firm.
- Scoop into dessert dishes and serve.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.