Strawberry-Almond Ice Cream
- 4 containers frozen strawberries (juice and all equals 1 quart)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 3 cups Half-and-Half
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Thaw frozen strawberries.
- Place cylinder from ice cream freezer in the refrigerator to chill.
- Beat eggs and sugar until thick.
- Add milk, Half-and-Half, almond extract and salt.
- Blend in strawberries, juice and all.
- Put cylinder back in refrigerator and chill.
- Churn-freeze, and let ripen before serving.
- Remove dasher before ice cream ripens.