Toasted Almond Ice Cream
- 1/4 pound full fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pound cottage cheese, strained
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons orange or lemon juice
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup toasted almonds, finely chopped
- 1 egg white
- Toasted slivered almonds
- Coffee sugar crystals
- Put the cream cheese and cottage cheese into a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the ground almonds and orange or lemon juice and sugar.
- Stir in the toasted almonds.
- Whip the egg white until stiff and fold into the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into individual dishes.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- About 30 minutes before serving, transfer the ice cream to the refrigerator and
decorate with the slivered almonds and sugar crystals.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes