Toasted Coconut Ice Cream
- 1 1/4 cups canned cream of coconut
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded fresh coconut, toasted plus additional
- To toast coconut, spread on a jellyroll pan and place in a preheated 375 degrees
F oven. Toast until it turns golden, stirring around occasionally with a large fork.
- Combine cream of coconut, milk and cream in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle salt over
mixture and whisk until well mixed.
- Sprinkle toasted coconut over all and gently
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze until firm according to
- Serve with additional toasted coconut on top if
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.