Toasted Coconut Ice Cream
- 1 1/4 cups canned cream of coconut
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup shredded fresh coconut, toasted plus additional for serving
- To toast coconut, spread on a jellyroll pan and place in a preheated 375 degrees
F oven. Toast until it turns golden, stirring around occasionally with a large fork.
- Combine cream of coconut, milk and cream in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle salt over mixture and whisk until well mixed.
- Sprinkle toasted coconut over all and gently fold in.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze until firm according to
- Serve with additional toasted coconut on top if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes