- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 3 tablespoons light rum
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- Raspberry, pineapple, lime sherbet
- Heat and stir Marshmallow Creme until softened.
- Blend in rum and coconut. Cool.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Before serving, allow sauce to come to room temperature.
- Arrange sherbets in dessert dishes; add sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes