Vanilla Bean Snow Ice Cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 10 cups clean snow or shaved ice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 vanilla bean, split and scraped (optional)
- Pour sweetened condensed milk into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the vanilla extract and vanilla seeds. Mix to combine.
- Add snow.
- Using a rubber spatula combine the snow with the vanilla milk.
- Serve immediately.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes