Vanilla Ice Cream 2
- 6 cups milk
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 large box vanilla instant pudding
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric
mixer until well blended.
- Pour mixture into freezer can of a 5-quart hand-turned or electric freezer.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Let ripen at least 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes